Crocs are a fun and exciting option. Offering comfort like no other, these shoes are a must-have in every wardrobe. Crocs are one of a kind, colorful, they have endless unique styles and options. Did you know they have flip-flops too? And slides? These shoes are truly diverse. Their famous Tagline, “Come as you are” means that Crocs can be worn for any and most occasions and the brand caters to all types of customers.
So, you have your new crocs, you’ve won them a few times and now you are wondering “how exactly do I clean and maintain them?” Worry not, we’ve got you covered with this guide Today. Here are the steps on how you should clean your crocs.
- Begin by rinsing your Crocs with regular water. Before doing a deep clean, rinse your rubber Crocs with plain cold or Warm water. This will remove the first layer of dirt and help you narrow down which parts need scrubbing.
- Combine a mild soap or detergent of your choice with water in a bucket. You can also put a stopper in the sink and use the sink to clean your Crocs. Mix the soap and the water well to ensure they foam up.
• The warm water will help break down the dirt, and a mild soap will ensure your Crocs aren’t damaged by harsh chemicals.
• If your Crocs are really dirty, you can add bleach to the water by filling up the bleach container’s cap with bleach and mixing it into the water for a more thorough clean.
- Once you’ve made a soapy mixture, put your Crocs into the bucket or sink to let them soak. They don’t need to soak for a specific period of time before washing them, but keep them in the water the entire time you’re scrubbing.
- As the Crocs are soaking, use a scrub brush or rag to start wiping off the dirt. This may take several minutes, depending on how dirty your shoes are.
• Use a toothbrush to get inside the vent holes or other places you can’t easily reach. Only use this toothbrush for household cleaning.
- Once you’ve removed all of the dirt from the Crocs, rinse them with plain, cool water. You can either dry the Crocs with a towel, or you can let them air dry.
• If letting your Crocs air dry, don’t leave them out in the sun for more than a few hours as heat can damage your crocs.
How to care for your Crocs.
Crocs are a pretty simple and straight forward. However, there are certain things you can do to ensure they last long and serve you well. These include:
• Crocs will warp if they’re in the heat or sunlight for too long. Don’t leave Crocs in a hot car or put them in a dishwasher or washing machine. Do not wash them in boiling hot water.
• Crocs butter is a polisher made for Crocs that will help bring them back to their original shine. When your crocs lose their luster, use this to revive them.
• Clean your crocs often to avoid discoloration due to dirt.
If you do this, your crocs should serve you for a good period of time.
SHOP OUR CROCS BELOW
- Crocs CC009 Tie Die Unisex ClogsProduct on sale
- CROCS CC008 Unisex Flip FlopsKShs2,750.00
- Crocs CC006 Classic Unisex All Terrain ClogsKShs5,500.00
- Crocs CC005 Kids Classic Unisex SlidesKShs4,950.00
- Crocs CC004 Kid’s Unisex Crocband ClogsKShs3,300.00
- Crocs CC003 Kids’ Classic Unisex ClogsKShs3,080.00